- Only 2 persons at any one time per patient are allowed during restricted visiting hours : 2pm – 3pm and 6pm – 7pm. For medical reasons, the doctor may forbid or reduce the number of visits. We ask for your understanding. Thank you.
- Children under 14 years old are not permitted in the unit
- If we need to perform any tests or care, we will ask you to go to the waiting area outside the Unit during this time
- Flowers are not allowed in ICU.
Our priority is to prevent infection and to maintain the strictest hygiene in the ICU. There can be no exceptions to the following:
- Please wash your hands when you arrive in the patient’s room, and again before leaving
- When you have washed your hands, put on the sterile blue gown supplied (take it off before leaving)
- Some patients are in special isolation, so please follow any requests given by the staff
- Do not sit on the patients bed or touch the equipment in the room (visitor’s chairs are provided)
- No food, drink, flowers or plants are allowed in the unit.